Monday, March 7, 2011

Back in Action

Ahh, it feels so great to be home!  I am so far behind on my blogging, but I didn't figure anyone wanted to read about my time in North Carolina training for work.  Plus, I had so much to do when I was there that I didn't have any time to blog anyway.  I'm so glad to be home and back with my family.  I missed them like crazy!!  Rob is the most amazing, special man!  How in the world was he able to keep his sanity and take care of the kiddos for that long?  He is so great!  I'm so lucky and blessed to have him in my life! 

So Saturday turned out to be a pretty nice day, and we were able to play outside a little bit.  These kiddos love being outside!  We jumped on the trampoline, rode bikes and Camryn drove the jeep around the yard.  Then after naptime (mommy and daddy included on that), we got ready and went to my parent's house.  Mom was out of town, so we ate pizza with dad.  Then we all headed to the Alma games.  Both the girls and boys won, which means they are both playing for the state titles next weekend!  How exciting.  Caden really enjoyed the game, but Cash was ready to go not too far into it.  Camryn did pretty well, but she was way more into walking around than sitting. 

Here are a few pics from us playing outside at the house! 
Camryn is getting so big!  She loves when daddy pushes her around on the trike!

This is Lucas Caden's flip on the trampoline!  It's awesome!!

So tomorrow marks my first day out in the field with the new job. I'm really excited to start this career, and hopefully it will be great!

Also, we spent the weekend in OKC about a month ago and had an absolute blast so I'm gonna blog all about that in the next day or two.  I have some fabulous pictures from the science museum and the zoo!  It was so much fun!!!  Ok, have a great day and thanks for reading!!

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment