Monday, August 27, 2012

Week 2, Day 1

Well, it sure was a Monday for me.  I felt tired all day long for some reason!  We didn't do anything yesterday except buy some new bedding, so I should've been well rested.  But for some reason, I was tired all day!  Ugh!!  The boys are still loving school, especially Cash!

Tomorrow is wear orange day, so we have Cash's shirt picked out already.  Caden's class is getting after it.  First grade is the real deal!  He's doing all kinds of math work.  I hate math, but I'm hopeful he doesn't take after me in that particular subject.



 
These pictures are from our weekend in Branson a couple weeks back.  We stayed at Big Cedar lodge and had an amazing time!  I cannot wait to go back!  That place is absolutely beautiful and has tons of activities for families and children. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment