So after Saturday night we crashed at the apartment. Sunday we got ready and headed to Del Mar racetrack. That place is enormous!! It's like as big as the town of Mulberry. Seriously...huge! So we watched a couple races then went into the infield where they had bounce arounds, pony rides, face painting and all kinds of stuff. It was a lot of fun!
After Del Mar, we went back to the hotel and rested up b/c Monday it was time for LEGOLAND!! Let me tell ya, that place is heavenly for kids about 6 and under. They have a huge pirate ship there that's like a mini water park. It was so much fun! The boys loved it. And they even have a few rides there that Camryn was big enough to ride. So all in all it was a major success going to Legoland!!
We spent most of Monday at Legoland, and finished up the evening with dinner at an Italian restaurant downtown. It was delicious, and the kids were so good! When they're hungry, they always behave at dinner :)Tuesday we had a wonderful day! We went to the beach at Coronado Island. What a beautiful place. It was only about 5 or 10 minutes from the apartment, but it was the highest bridge I have ever driven on. Honestly, I was about half scared driving across it. It's pretty narrow with 2 lanes and a very short guard rail. I was not liking it! But anyway, the beach was a lot of fun! I kinda think it was the kids favorite thing!
What a fun, wonderful time! I'm gonna go ahead and upload this so I don't lose all of it. I will finish up the rest of the week tomorrow b/c I'm sleepy!!
Finally! I have been waiting for an update...LOL
ReplyDelete